1) Owner is required to get TO form from Excise office after paying Rs. 300 official fee.
2) Owner needs to take original registration book to the excise office.
3) This form is then valid for a period of one month, in which vehicle must be transferred by the buyer, otherwise new form is needed (by paying Rs. 300 again).
5) Excise will only issue this form after ensuring that there are no pending tokens payment against that car.
6) Buyer is required to take TO form along with ID card copies of both buyer and seller to the Excise office.
7) Buyer also needs to pay Transfer fee and withholding tax (if applicable).