0 votes
I need to go see a male doctor who checks issues related to testicular pain..
asked in Best Urologist in Lahore by
recategorized by | 147 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
I'll suggest you to visit Doctor Fazal Niazi in Farooq Hospital.
Also Dr. Fawad Nasrullah is one of the famous Urologist in Lahore, He sits in both hameed and latif Hospitals..
answered by
selected by
Public group ยท 7,918 members
Join Group
Idea of this group is to Ask for a location or anything if you need to know about. Like if you need to go to a shop and you have no idea of it. You c...
Pucho.pk is a Question and Answer platform that empowers people to share and grow the Pakistan's knowledge. People come to Pucho to ask questions about any subject, read high quality knowledge that's personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Pucho.pk is a place to share knowledge and better understand the Pakistan.

7.8k questions

37.5k answers

5.9k users