0 votes
asked | 112 views

1 Answer

0 votes
Model town lahore, procedure depend upon which country you're going. In case of UAE, just take paper visa and passport and you would be good. For Malaysia you need police cert, medical cert etc. If you have all docs ready, you can get protector stamp in just 1 day. http://www.beoe.gov.pk/how-to-get-emigrants-protection
edited by
Where can i see the list of countries and their requirements?
That information is not available on website, you might want to call them or visit their office.
Government never miss a chance to suck blood out of workers
you're right! Don't forget to save insurance papers, worker's family can claim 1 million if worker dies or permanent disability occurs.
Pucho.pk is a Question and Answer platform that empowers people to share and grow the Pakistan's knowledge. People come to Pucho to ask questions about any subject, read high quality knowledge that's personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Pucho.pk is a place to share knowledge and better understand the Pakistan. Developed by GreeLogix.com

12.2k questions

66.5k answers

5.9k users

Drawing APP

Related questions