0 votes

Furqan Shafi Register your self on the FBR website as the first step. Then make a declaration. If you know a bit accountancy you should be able to do it your self.

Sami Jafri If you are interested I will connect you with a tax consultant but he will charge for filing

Muhammad Zaeem Akhtar Awan Register on fbr website, then you have to fill asset declaration form and form of return. You can do it your self, fbr guide is available on their website.

 Abdul Majid Movania You will need Salary Certificate showing monthly tax paid from your salary by your organisation for fiscal year (i.e. July to June) and submit with your yearly return showing tax paid amount each month mentioned on that Salary Certificate.

Farhan Khatri Tax deducted at source doesn't mean You're tax filer. Tax filer means you need to show your wealth and expenses to FBR. There is an online portal IRIS thru which you can register yourself.
Second step you need to fill 2 forms online that is for income statement and second one is for Wealth. 

If you want someone else to do this on ur behalf then you will need to pay for this service. I can do this as well. Inbox me

asked by | 15 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Public group ยท 7,918 members
Join Group
Idea of this group is to Ask for a location or anything if you need to know about. Like if you need to go to a shop and you have no idea of it. You c...
Pucho.pk is a Question and Answer platform that empowers people to share and grow the Pakistan's knowledge. People come to Pucho to ask questions about any subject, read high quality knowledge that's personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Pucho.pk is a place to share knowledge and better understand the Pakistan.

7.8k questions

37.3k answers

5.9k users

Related questions